10 Easy Steps to Follow To Make A SuccessFul Party
Coming from a big family, my brothers and sisters have always been around wonderful family, friends, and neighbors. Growing up we always thought that having a party was the easiest thing. "No worries", my parents always said, "things will be great".
When we started to grow up we realized that our parents developed a wonderful way to organize and create amazing social gatherings and they made it look really easy.
Today, we bring our big family upbringing to our restaurant and catering business to make sure every party is a success.
Here are our tips for a wonderful and stress-free party:
- Try to plan ahead. Easier said than done, we know. Even short order parties are fun, exciting and totally doable.
- Make a list: how many people are coming, type of food you are looking for, location (home, friends house, school, work), and who will be helping you with the details.
- Send out the invitations using traditions or modern evites that include companies like Eventbrite and Evite. These can be fun and your guests will get a kick out of it.
- Decide if you will be cooking or do you need a caterer?
- If you are cooking, always plan for a little more food than what you think might be necessary. Its always better to have leftovers than not enough food. Plus, the kids can always take leftovers for lunch.
- If you are looking for a caterer, have fun with it. Something unique is a conversation piece and your guests will get a kick out of it.
Know where you will want your guests to be while at the party. If its a sports party at the house, the food and refreshments need to be in a particular spot. People will be gravitating toward the food and beverages pretty quickly.
- Alcoholic beverages: When knowing your guest list, you will get an idea of the quantity of the beverages and types of spirits. While the ultimate decision is yours, most clients suggest that having just enough is perfect. Please check with your state laws as they correspond to home-based social gathering and alcohol consumption.
- Be sure to get your family involved, if possible. Small tasks are easier. If your party is at your home, keeping an eye on the coat closet or shoe rack is straightforward. Be creative.
- Have fun: Your friends and family come over your home because they enjoy your company and the environment you create.
If you are looking for great catering ideas, please contact us using the form, and we will be glad to help coordinate your next part.